Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday

Here we are back at Thursday only 1 more day until a 3 day weekend!  Really I shouldn't complain because I was off yesterday so that Katlyn and I could go to Disneyland.  We haven't been since August...life gets in the way and having Brandon living with us know I felt a bit bad that he couldn't go (seriously it's really expensive, I can't afford it and he still is unemployed!)  but since Katlyn and I have annual passes we decided we were going to go to the happiest place on Earth for the day!  Always fun at Disneyland and the weather was gorgeous!
Ears packed!
Katlyn laughs that I still want to take pictures everytime we go but she's usually a good sport about it.
Starting the day
Took a bit of doing for her to do our normal posing with the statues, but she agreed after we had gotten a couple of rides out of our system!
She decided on the White Rabbit

I always stick with Donald
I took yarn to keep me busy in lines, though the lines weren't all that bad so didn't get much work done on the scarf I was working on.
While waiting
We each got a new pins last night as well, I found Lumiere, how cool is he!  Watched Beauty and The Beast before bed even!
Lumiere
That's all I've got for this update.  Oh but I will leave you with a picture of Kid sleeping all snuggled up on my pillows!
Yes, he's comfy!
Listening to: When It's Over by Loverboy


No comments: