Monday, November 19, 2012

Feel The Tide

And here we are back at Monday again, not all that fun but I guess we have to work through it to get to the rest of the week!
Katlyn and I went to Joann's on Friday to look for a couple of things, me for bacon colored yarns and her she was in need of beads.  We both managed to have success.  I found the perfect rust colored yarn and a cream for the bacon scarf and she of course found a giant container of beads that had the color she needed, when it's my money she always manages to found the biggest container!  Anyway at least I found the yarn I needed for one Christmas gift.

Bernat & Red Heart

Can you smell the bacon?
I got a new nail polish too, I saw this color when someone had pinned it on Pinterest and fell for it instantly and fortunately it is a current color, it's OPI's Skyfall line called Skyfall.  This is just one quick coat and still messy but gorgeous right!
I like my nails all girly
Rainy Saturday but managed to get a few things done around the house, which is always good when it's rainy outside and all I really want to do is cuddle into my bed and read or watch movies all day.  Sunday brought clearer skies and I went and did some marketing and got chores done around the house...so all in all a nice relaxing weekend was had.  Now only a 3 day work week.

Kid is very needy in his sleep
Listening to: Heart Failure by Sixx A.M.

No comments: