Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A challenge



I ran across this blog challenge for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2012.  Thought it might be  kind of fun to try, I've never done it before so we will see!  There are daily subjects so I will need to put my thinking cap on it should be fun!  
If you want to take part or find out about Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, more details can be found on Eskimimi Makes or by clicking on the banner on the right.


Now on to crocheting, yes I did get more of the striped scarf done, no I didn't get all 16 colors on it yet!   I am up to the 13th color though and will indeed get all 16 done tonight.  I had to unhank one yarn that Katlyn picked out and that took some time and then the meeting so by the time I got sat and crocheting it was after 9 pm and then Kid decided he was going to do laps around the house throwing his toys in the air and just being a bit crazy and for the record, the lap around the house included my lap!  He got tripped up by yarn more than once!   Puppies!!  
Yep, crappy florescent lighting shot again! 
So that's it for me today. I really just want to crochet, why can't that be a job?  Oh yes and just because the picture came out so well, I present you with Sheldon!

Listening to:  Don't Know What You've Got (Till It's Gone) by Cinderella

2 comments:

Magical Daydream said...

I don't know how to crochet.. it's still on my to do list of life :p

x

Marielle

BellaKarma said...

I only have a second before I knock out...but I wanted to say how FREAKIN' COOL your amigurumi creatures turned out! I mean...SERIOUSLY! Love them! :D