Thursday, March 22, 2012

A sense of accomplishment

I do love completing a project and especially one that I love as much as this bag.  Added a total of 9 flowers and even though Katlyn says you can't see them I am pleased with them.  So with this completed I guess I will have to move along to something else.  Can't finish up the other bag I started yet, since I don't have the yarn to complete it.  I do have Steven's Bender beanie to get finished, so I think that will be tonight project.  That will be good to get done too.  
Completed
This is just a quick post today, since I have done nothing except ramble on about this purse for days now and have really gotten nothing else done (crochet wise that is, but I am assuming that no one wants to hear about my board meeting or the bunny's runny eye issue, etc)

It is Spring though and that is FANTASTIC because all of the flowers and trees start blooming again and that gives me much happiness while driving to work in the yucky traffic filled mornings!

Ok work, work, work now!

Listening to: Making Love Out Of Nothing At All by Air Supply

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's the perfect spring bag to boot, so ramble on all you want! ;)
xo,
wink

Ronnie Anderson said...

I shall keep rambling then ;)