Saturday, February 11, 2012

Done

Finished the gloves and they turned out so cute!  I am really pleased with them and want to make more, more, more.  I love that they worked up so easy and fast and used up bits of yarn, not really a stash busting kind of project since they really don't require a lot yarn.  I did like digging through my yarns and finding ones that went together and I do like the mixed textures and that they don't match and that I just made them up as I went along.

Anyway there you have them, I love them and Katlyn does too (she was my hand model for that shot!)

Listening to: Just the dryer and the puppy chewing on something he shouldn't be...gotta go!



4 comments:

Hahnsmum. said...

Now they are so cute..l really truly like them..Quirky & lots of fun... Colours are pretty too.. Best Wishes, Hahnsmum..

Ronnie Anderson said...

Thank you, they are super warm too!

Hahnsmum. said...

l hope you dont mind Ronnie, but l would like to sort of copy these... Use up bits of odd bits of wool floating around.. Best Wishes, Hahnsmum.. Australia.

Ronnie Anderson said...

Copy away, it's a great way to use up the small bits!!