Thursday, February 02, 2012

Bright and Cheery

According to Puxatawney Phil we will have 6 more weeks of Winter.  Living in Southern California I am wondering where Winter is in the first place!  It's a bright, sunshiny day here in the San Fernando Valley with the temperature at 72 degrees right now, so if this is Winter now I wonder what the next 6 weeks have in store for us!
Now for this evening the DVD I ordered came in the mail today
One Piece Collection 4
We watch a lot of anime lately.  My Daughter loves it and has gotten me watching all these shows and quizzes me on the names of characters!  Seriously hard too, because they are not names like Harry or Ron, they are names like Kyoya & Tohru and I seem to have this hard time remembering them properly and my Daughter finds it amusing.
On the bright and cheery my sister brought these in for me today


Seriously, my love for polka dots is crazy :)  And they're red to boot!  Happy me, I am taking them home and fishing out the perfect vase for them to sit so pretty on my kitchen counter!
I have no picture of crochet, but I have managed 3 rows today on Katlyn's black & white beanie all while she was doing the driving, first to school and then after school.  So soon, very soon it shall be done and I can get the flower on.  I am in a swap this month and my partner loves project bags, so while I was going to do a heart garland this being February and all, but now I may just whip up another project bag!
Nearly the end of the day for me, so I better clear off my desk.

Listening to: Winner Takes All by Sammy Hagar

2 comments:

BellaKarma said...

O.M.G. Love the polka dot flowers! I'm crazy about polka dots too!

Ronnie Anderson said...

I know a perfect combo, big daisy flower/red & white polka dots! I can never resist polka dots! She got them at Michael's.