Friday, August 05, 2011

At last~

Just an FYI, if you hit enter after typing your title it posts to you blog! ugh!

Anyway back to the post I was about to type!
I made a hat =) I have yet to take pictures of the hat because my Daughter whipped it away as soon as it was finished! She wanted a slouchy hat, I found a very simple pattern here and whipped it up in a weekend using Simply Soft yarn in a dark green. Now she wants one using a bunch of colors like my Lucy bag that I never posted here, so I can't show you the picture of it, but I do have a picture of the WIP
oh how I love a basket full of yarn! It's all Knit Picks Wool of the Andes. I like to go to the website and pick out random colors and then get a package of yarn in the mail! Simple joys really!
Should be done with it this evening or tomorrow sometime and will post a picture of the finished product along with the green one. I might get creative and do a pokeball too!
So that is what I am working on at the moment, plus the potholders, plus blankets. The blankets don't get much work done to them when it's 100 degrees outside though! I do want to dye some yarn with Kool-Aid though, so I might be doing that as well, haven't done that in ages! I do plan on taking out my real camera and taking better quality photos though because these iPhone shots are really not doing my yarn any justice at all and you really should get to enjoy the pretty colors as best as you can!

Ok that's it for today, I should get some work done around here being as I am at work!!
Happy Friday!

Listening to:
Hollywood Nights by Bob Seger

No comments: