Monday, November 05, 2007

need a different life

I have pictures to prove that I have been working on Katlyn's blanket. All of the squares are put together and now I am weaving the never ending ends before putting the border around it! Yay! I have gotten one panel of ends done but I still have a long way to go!!! I will be working on it this evening while watching tv.
Here it is! Look at all those ends. It is nice and warm so working on it is not a problem but the last week or 2 has been crazy busy with birthdays and Halloween and such! I really need to get my act together and get some stuff done!
Here are some cute Halloween pictures of our trick or treating adventures. Work! We know how to have fun!

Brandon.
Katlyn!
See, these are the reasons I haven't been blogging!


Listening to: There's Only One Way To Rock by Sammy Hagar

No comments: