Thursday, July 26, 2007

Whew...an update of sorts!

Finally, something done! I have gotten back to Row 48 again on my ripple. Not as much fun the second time around I tell you! I didn't have the same enthusiasm for each row this time and with the new Harry Potter book in the middle of it all, well it took me quite a bit of time to get back to where I was before. I have also been working on exchange squares for my Crochet Partners group, they are getting Daisy squares! Here's a partial square
It still needs a couple of rounds to get it to 7 inches, but it will continue in the same color (which is has lovelier shade of purples then the picture shows!)
I have no other pictures but will get some more up soon!

Edit: The colorway is unknown to me at this time as the skein was one from my stash and I don't believe the wrapper was with it. I am still trying to find out though, possibly Red Heart Grape Ivy, of course a discontinued colorway.

Listening to: Vogue by Madonna

2 comments:

Anu said...

Such a pretty thing. Did you dye this variegated yarn too?

Cindy said...

What is the background colorway? That is so pretty!

Thanks!