Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF

Well here we are at the end of the week. I don't believe that I will be getting my first ripple done in time for the fair, oh well I should have thought of it sooner. I do have my animals to enter though so they will at least get a shot and I will have to work the blanket for next year. Denise's pig will be there and maybe Momo I just need to fix his eyes. I might enter some of my scarves as well because I believe there is a category for that.
Anyway I have made progress on my variegated ripple, it is quite exciting to work on because each color is only two rows so you are always working with a new color yarn. The problem that I am having is that right now the weather has turned very warm and the blanket is pretty good size (width wise anyway) and the more colors I add equal a lot more blanket to work with! It's going to be difficult soon! I will be going back to making a lot of some projects for the summer months! Here's the picture I love the colors so far!
My Daughter lets me know her opinion as well, she's not loving the latest add on, but I told here to wait and see if it works with the next color and if not I'll redo it.
that's it for me I'm off to work!

No comments: