Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wrap It Up!

Ok I have completed the Rasta hat for my son! It was fairly straight forward as far as hats go! I am still working on the pig tote though. I will also start the 2nd Batman hat tonight so I can get it off of my TO FINISH list! I have 2 blankets of squares to complete and I want to make this pillow or a couple of them, I think I will look for some variegated yarn in browns to see if I can work up one maybe a bit leopard printish? I want to make my Nephew a pokeball, still need to do 3 exchange squares, I have a new idea for a felted purse & I want to do a Star afghan! I really need to stay off of the boards at Crochetville! There are just too many CAL's going on and I want to join in!!


Here's the hat! I hope he likes it!

That's it for today, I did get my new job and will go in on Wednesday for orientation! This will mean much less time for crocheting as I will be working 2 jobs for awhile! Oh well a girls got to do what a girls got to do!

Listening to: Crash Here Tonight by Toby Keith
173.4

No comments: