Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wicked Game

I think that I will use song titles for my posts from now on, that way I don't have to try to be clever when thinking of a post title. Ok onward.

I did go to Joann's yesterday, didn't get much though. My sister did go a bit crazy, but I only got some yarn for a hat for my son.



The holiday skeins were only $1.29 and the colors are exactly what I needed!


I completed the scarf that I have been working on for my exMIL, here's that:

I used Homespun in Edwardian, Patons Divine in Amethyst, Sensations Fever in Purple & Bernat Bling Bling in Cabaret Crimson.

Now I really shouldn't have, but I started another scarf for myself...

I just couldn't resist the yarns calling me from the basket! I will work on the next Batman beanie...I will!

I think that's all I have for today. I have joined the friendship granny exchange over at Crochet Partners, so I will need to start whipping up some squares along with everything else!!

Listening to: King Nothing by Metallica
172.7

No comments: