Sunday, January 21, 2007

Told You So

Well here it is Sunday! Waiting for the Bears game to start so I figured I'd pop in here and update! I got the red & black scarf done that I working on. the Rumor yarn is very nice to work with! I think I will get enough to make a larger project with it, don't know what I will make with it but something! Here's the scarf:

It is soft!
I also have been working on the star afghan. I finished up the Lime and am now working with Blue. I don't know how much I like the blue as it's Navy and I don't think it goes all that well! BUT I will keep on with it and then add more Lime before adding more Circus. We'll see I guess!
that's all I've really got, I have been doing squares while on my breaks at my new job and started a heart pillow. I will be working on the star blanket during the game today and if the Bears win then I will be whipping up a hat for the Superbowl!!
That's it for me!
Listening to: Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
172.9

No comments: