Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mr. Right Now

Well I'm back in the office today! My new job is killing me right now, just getting used to standing all day and moving items, and lifting and anything that is not sitting behind a desk! I am working on squares while on breaks because they are small and portable. So far the evening hours have not seen much action because I'm just too tired after getting dinner ready and chatting with my Daughter! I did work on the Star Afghan on Sunday and finished the navy yarn out and will start on another skein of Lime. So far I've done 15 rounds~
I love the shape, it lays flat when I smooth it all out but not so much when I just spread it out. I really don't know if that's what it's supposed to do or not but as long as it will lay flat when smoothed I guess it's all good!
I started my Bears hat as well and should have that finished tonight. I will be making one for my Nephew as well.
I bought this pattern today at Roxycraft. I think I will make him for Valentines gifts for my Boys.
I also need to finish up 2 exchange squares to get them in the mail by Saturday!
That's my thrilling update for the week!

Listening to: Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf
176.9

2 comments:

Sean Carter said...

Hey that looks really nice...great job and thanks for posting the photo...and hey also do drop by my blog sometime and check out some of the cool stuff i've posted there...visit soon and enjoy all that's there!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Star Afghan!!!
Its so pretty, and the navy blue makes it even prettier!
I need to get that pattern.....