Friday, January 12, 2007

Grand Illusion

Happy Friday!!! It has been a longish week, but I have picture updates for today!

I started the 2nd batman hat last night!
Can't see it all that well, I will take a better picture when it's done!

I started one of my exchange squares today while manning the phones at job #1.
The square is adapted from a booklet by Leisure Arts called Lemon Drops & Daisies. I followed the pattern for the first 4 rounds and now I am improvising the rest to make it a square that is square and 7 inches. We'll see how it works out!

I also finished the pig purse except for the strap. The picture is terrible but you get the idea! I'll take another with the strap done as well!

I will get these items finished up tonight and then I am going to make a pokeball for my Nephew. I have to go get more Simply Soft yarns this weekend for Andrew's scarf, Katlyn's blanket & Steven's blanket. That about sums up my entire weekend except for the Bears game on Sunday!!!
Have a great weekend!

Listening to: Turning Japanese by The Vapors
171.5

No comments: