Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fidelity

I did not get anything done last night! I had to go to orientation at 3:30 and that lasted until 7. I got home and had to deal with problems until 8:30 and by then I didn't feel like breaking anything out to work on! I am currently working on finishing the skein of Lime yarn for the Star afghan I'm doing for no particular reason! I will be going to a different Wal-Mart tonight to see if they have a better color selection of Simply Soft and Bernat Softee Chunky. I like the Bernat yarn it IS Soft & Chunky! the star afghan will make a nice throw for watching TV. My Daughter has decided she likes it as well as my Nephew does so we will have to see who wins out.
I start my first shift tomorrow morning and being as I live in California the law states that any hours worked over 5 you must take a 45 minute lunch break! So I guess that means I have 40 minutes of free crocheting time, because there is no way in the world it takes me 45 minutes to eat lunch, I have 4 kids I've learned to eat fast!
Anyway that's todays brilliant update!

Listening to: Make Me Smile by Chicago
172.6

No comments: