Monday, December 11, 2006

Next!

I whipped out another potholder this weekend along with finishing and starting 2 new scarves. I also went through my yarns and coordinated yarn for 3more scarves. My Daughter has requested one for a friend and well I'm not sure who the others will go to but I'm sure I will find use for them. I didn't take any pictures of the potholder yet as I figure it is just easier to do the complete set. I have scarf pictures though.

this is the one that I had started & pictured on Friday. It's done in Homespun - Tudor, Patons Divine, Patons Nuance & Fun Fur prints - Sandstone.

Now this one is funky...I used a crazy variety of yarns on this.

You can't see it too well in this picture but I will stretch in a bit when it is done to show off the stitches and yarns. It's my first time working with a ladder/ribbon yarn and is is a bit slower to work with then regular yarns but the effects are nice.
I have to finish up the partner to to latest potholder, finish the above scarf and start on the one for my daughter's friend...tonight. Busy, busy, busy!
Listening to: Baby I Need Your Loving by The Four Tops
174.7p

No comments: