Monday, October 16, 2006

It's All Done!!

Yippee! I finished it! My first graph afghan is complete! I started this on 9/10/06 and finished it yesterday (10/15) I am very happy that it is completed though I feel a little bit empty without it on my lap! Anyway here are the pictures that I took over the weekend!
This is before the border was added. And here is the final afghan! I'm happy and sad at the same time! I think I will be doing another for my lovely daughter in pink, green and cream. Now I will be finishing up Brandon's and then starting yet another squares blanket for my niece in purple & pink. I also got yarn to do this for myself! Here's the yarn I picked out:

This will be my first ever wearable! Hopefully this will work up without too many issues!

Wow 2006 has been a busy year for me with trying new things and completing so much! I am hoping to get a bunch of stuff done before Christmas!

Listening to: Good To Go To Mexico by Toby Keith
174.0

9 comments:

Karen said...

wow its gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. Your work was stunning.

Anonymous said...

That blanket is FANTASTIC - I love the colours......
Would you be willing to share the pattern ???

You do such nice work - keep it up.

God Bless
Kathy Ontario, Ontario

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ronnie! The afghan is just beautiful and the colors are splendid! Great job!!!
Have a good one,
Kay -in Missouri

Anonymous said...

WOW! It is fantastic! Love that pattern Ronnie. You should be very proud.
Parisjem

Anonymous said...

That is a stunning afghan!!!!!
Whoever receives it has to love it!

TFS!

Anonymous said...

It looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours you've chosen!
Sally

Calisews said...

I love your afghan. It is truly excellent workmanship. Where can I find that pattern? Also, I like your choice for the wearable. I am making the same pattern, plan to start on it in Nov.

Dianna B.

Anonymous said...

What color of simply soft is that? I absolutely LOVE that shade!