Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Wednesday

Hey all! Here is todays update of the afghan status! I have gotten to the solid rows again! Hopefully it will progress quickly now! It's getting heavy so I know it will be toasty while watching TV on a cool night! I sure hope the intended will love it! Anyway here are the pictures of the progress so far!

Two angles.

My daughter is in love with this blanket! She loves the designs on it so I think I will be designing a different one for her in a little bit girlier colors.
I did get another square done for Brandon's blanket as well as his is done in squares so the portability of that is easier when I'm waiting in the car to pick up my Daughter from school. I also forgot about the baby blanket that I was working on for my Brother and his wife and their new little girl! Busy, busy, busy!

Listening to: If I'd Been The One by .38 Special
175.1

No comments: