Thursday, July 13, 2006

Off again!

Well Vegas was GREAT!! I haven't been there since 1994 and man has it changed! We had a blast though! I crocheted the whole trip there and got Brandon's 1st square done on his new black and white blanket! got a couple of white middle squares done as well. Andrew's orange monster is almost completed. I had hopes to get it done before leaving for Yosemite but I don't know about that! Christopher went to Mexico with my brother in law and kids and came back last night and is sitting in Palmdale waiting to go to Yosemite! I asked if he wanted to ride up with me and so I will be picking him up, probably tonight, and we will leaving tomorrow afternoon for Santa Rosa to get everyone else and head to Yosemite Saturday morning! Can't wait! I do have yarn ready for that trip as well but being as it's Yosemite and I enjoy the sites so much there I don't know how much I'll actually get done on Brandon's squares!
We leave Yosemite on Wednesday and all 4 kids come back with me!! My house will be a busslin' again!!
I leave you with some pictures of Vegas!
Starting our trip!

A day spent walking!
My daughter bear that went we us!

Listening to: I Aint' As Good As I Once Was by Toby Keith
193.7

No comments: