Friday, April 28, 2006

WOOHOO it's Friday!!!

Yes, I never thought this week would come to an end! I will be cleaning house tonight and then crocheting! We have a Track Meet tomorrow so I will also be crocheting there as well. I am determined to get these squares done!!! I don't know how much of the orange I will make it through before running out because I could only find 3 skiens at the time I bought it and haven't seen it since. I might have to order it online.

I dyed some more yarn today and will probably do some more this weekend and then it's going to go up on ebay to see if I can make any money at this??? If not then I guess I will have to learn how to spin my own yarn! (that's a dangerous thought...another hobby!)

I 'm out of here for now, have a great weekend all!!!

Listening to: Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
193.6

No comments: