Thursday, April 27, 2006

Go Go Powers Rangers

Where are the Powers Rangers of yesteryear? The ones my nephew watches now are super silly! Ok, I know that the originals were silly too, but my boys LOVED them! Anyway...

I have another square done! That makes 2 of 20! I'm getting there!

I ordered this today to make The Sweet Pea Shawl in The Happy Hooker, I have been waiting for the perfect yarn to come 'round and this shall be it!!!I can't wait for it to get here to get started with it! That just might get me back in shape to finish up the squares! :)

Track practice tonight unless the rain actually shows up this time, can't make up it's mind!
Peace Out!

Listening to: Devil's Dance by Metallica
193.7

1 comment:

Samantha said...

My son likes Power Rangers :)
Your Sweat Pea Shawl is looking good. I'm going to have to get that book.
And thanks for stopping by my blog.