Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday Madness

Here we are at the mid week point...

I finished the tote for my sister.
here it is on Monday half done, this is the yarn that I posted on March 8th. I ended up only using 1 1/3 skeins for the whole thing. I guess I will have to whip up something bigger with the rest of the yarn. Anyway the yarn felted absolutely beautifully. Here is the finished product:
(the cd is to show size) I have it drying with a plastic bag & container inside of it so that it stays open.

I think that I am addicted to wool! It could become a problem! :) I really enjoy felting, I'm working up my kool aid yarn right now in the same pattern so I will post those pictures in the next day or 2.

I am going to try knitting with the Poof yarn that my Mom picked out earlier in the month for a skinny scarf and so we shall see how that works out. I figure it should be ok to knit up something simple? I guess I'll keep you posted on that.

My daughter and I are going to try a couple differnet methods of dying this weekend. She has decided she wants to help me. I'm going to get one (or many) easter egg dying kits with the tablets and try that as well.

Listening to: How Can I Refuse by Heart
194.7

edit: I got the pattern for the tote here: http://www.cenla.net/jackie/?p=138

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just love your bag :)!! Where did you find that pattern? I made a felted bag with almost the exact same color as your noro yarn. It turned out great! The colors of your bag are just beautiful!
Tammi

Ronnie Anderson said...

Tammi,
I got the pattern from here:
http://www.cenla.net/jackie/?p=138

and I used yarn that I got from ebay.
Thank you for the compliments!
Ronnie

bayoujac said...

This came out great!

I'm glad you liked my pattern, too.