Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Holy Yarn Batman!

I LOVE to open to door and have a package of yarn sitting on the porch!!! I received my yarn from Knit Picks and WOW. The colors are almost exact that which show up on my computer. I am very happy with that and the fact that they were super fast in the shipment. I ordered on the 16th and it's here today! NICE! Anyway I am glad that it came because I didn't think I was going to have a picture to put up today and I hate to have a picture free post. I enjoy a good photo with my post so here it is:


Anyways...I will be started my new bag tonight since it's our one night off of track during the week, I like to just hang out and play with yarn.

I have decided that knitting may be just too dang hard for me! I try and try and I can not get it. I read the directions, I watch the directions and I still can not get it! Maybe it's not meant to be. I just don't know. I love the stitches and designed that are out there in the world but man oh man it has got to be the most frustrating thing ever! (and I thought Blogger was hard!)

Listening to: Ah! Leah! by Donnie Iris
192.1

No comments: