Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Squares done!

All squares are done and 4 of them are together! I brought 4 more to work today so that maybe I can get those together as well.

Track & Field starts tomorrow for my daughter, so now the next 4 months will have me at practice 3 nights a week and meets on Saturdays! I like to walk the track during practice so I don't know how much crocheting I'll get done. Last year I did a baby blanket. (pictured below) I can work on Andrews squares though as they are pretty portable and I can squeeze in time after walking. Now to come up with dinner plans for the 3 nights that I'm not home until 8:00. The boys will be eating a lot of fast meals, if only I could get them to cook...hmmmm.


Now I'm off to whip those squares together!

Listening to: Spiderwebs by No Doubt
191.9

No comments: