Friday, February 17, 2006

It's Friday...Finally!



Here is square #16 of 20 for my stepsons blanket! It is actually Dark Blue, but the camera only sees blue when I try to take a pic of anything purple! (I'll post George on Monday, you'll see!) Hopefully over the weekend I can get all squares completed and start the long tedious process of joining them! Not to mention the weaving in of all ends!

It's supposed to rain this weekend dashing my 13 year olds plans of going to the skatepark! He takes disappointment oh so well...I can't wait for his moodiness!

I do love that's it Friday, no lunches to pack up, no alarm clocks going off, no one complaining about school! Just the Saturday morning routines of cleaning and groceries and crocheting. On Sunday we have a family gathering at my sisters with my Uncle Bill and my cousins so that will be fun!

I think I might be out of wine so I guess that is now on my to do list before I go home along with picking up crickets for the lizards!

Happy Friday and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: